I deliver results
I am an HR Director (Manager) / Consultant / Recruiter with 18 years of experience in policies and procedures, payroll accounting, personnel development, retention programs, legal compliance issues, managerial support, trade union management, labor relations, and in recruiting and hiring working for a recruitment agency.
I am always result-oriented – I was responsible for very complex, but very successful recruitment projects:
Recruitment and management of wind farm installation team for a Chinese company (Recruitment, mobilization, and payroll of 60 wind farm installation and EPS supervision engineers, including 6 Western European experts for supervision, documentation, and quality control of a 260 MW wind farm construction project near Nova Kakhovka, Ukraine);
Recruitment and management of the Libyan Power Plant Gas Turbine Maintenance Team for General Electrics (Recruitment, Immigration, Mobilization, and Salary of 60 Ukrainian Technicians and Engineers for the Libyan Power Plant Gas Turbine Maintenance Program, created social media advertising and marketing campaigns to get over 8000 CVs, organized and conducted 3 recruitment events with 90% attendance, obtained Libyan work permits and visas in close cooperation with the Libyan Embassy in Kyiv within 2 weeks, remotely managed the team and their families and solved all problems and issues with zero staff turnover).
I am confident that I can bring the same level of success to your project and would welcome the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
* Click the button to send an offerSend offer
HR Director / Consultant / Recruiter
ClarusApex Group (clarusapex.com / claruskiev.com) is a leading staffing and recruiting agency based in Ukraine, Cyprus, and Bulgaria. The group provides HR consulting, payroll outsourcing, staff leasing / outstaffing, and recruiting services.
• HR Manager for Clarus Eastern Europe LLC (Ukraine), Apex AV LLC (Ukraine), and ClarusApex Limited (Cyprus)
• HR Consultant and Payroll Department Manager for EastBalt (Ukraine, bakery for McDonald's, 120 employees) and AllSeeds (Ukraine, 560 employees, oil seed production plant)
• Recruiting Manager and HR Outsourcing Partner
• Passed all compliance audits by Ukrainian labor inspection with 0 audit findings
• Managed the launch and daily payroll outsourcing services for 20 clients with more than 800 employees
• Recruited, mobilized, and supported candidates for work assignments in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa with high customer and candidate satisfaction. Managed a high-performance Recruiting team.
• Organized research, development, and implementation of new recruiting tools and strategies;
• Was doing coaching of hiring managers;
• Was responsible for full-cycle recruiting processes for key company projects (see below all projects);
• Global job market research and analysis;
• Implemented high volume mass recruiting candidate sourcing strategies to attract enough applications to fill 100% of client open positions within the given deadlines;
• Was responsible for hiring C-level and mid-management roles.
PPG-Helios is a joint venture of the fortune 500 company PPG Industries (USA, ppg.com) and the Helios Group (Slovenia, helios-group.eu) to operate the automotive paintshop of the Bogdan car plant in Cherkasy.
Key challenges were the lack of qualified staff in the Cherkasy region and only 6 months to hire and train the staff to achieve the Hyundai quality certification and production tact time.
• To establish HR function from “0”.
• Implementation of HR policies in compliance with PPG Industries US standards, Helios Slovenian standards, and Ukrainian legal requirements in close cooperation with PPG and Helios HR departments, and Ukrainian authorities.
• Recruiting of 500 employees within 3 months by the use of online and offline advertising channels
• Designed and executed a training program with skill gap analysis and hiring of 20 foreign trainers to launch the car production in time in full.
• Audited the Russian HR operation of PPG-Helios and transferred best practices to the Russian HR team
• Coordinate the cross-functional efforts to setup a quality management system under ISO 9001 and environmental management system under ISO 14000 with successful certification after 6 months
Deputy HR Manager and Manager on Social Issues
Management of staff turnover, recruitment, conflict resolutions, trade union relations, and compliance with the collective agreement. Operational responsibility for the medical center, canteen operations, and medical insurance program.
Different Administrative Roles
Personal Assistant to the company CEO, Manager of Secretary Department, Import-Export coordination
Bachelor of Science of Economics
Specialty: Management of Organizations