Employee in customer service (m/f/d) in the food & beverage sector
Purpose and goal of the position
New technologies. Diverse project fields. In the most diverse areas. Do you find all of this exciting? In addition to well-known customers and demanding projects, as an innovative traditional company, we offer you the opportunity to determine your career path yourself through commitment and good ideas.
We are looking for a customer service employee (m/f/d) in the food & beverage area (m/f/d) for the Hamburg location to start as soon as possible
- Recording ofdelivery notes and comparison
- Collection and processing of telephone and written inquiries
- Active telephone sales in the existing customer environment
- Call Center
- Telephone field service support
- Maintenance of customer master data
What do you bring with you:
- High communication skills in connection with a pronounced customer orientation
- Experienced handling of common IT systems
- Business fluent knowledge of spoken and written German
- Experience in customer service is desirable
We offer you:
- A permanent and secure employment relationship
- We pay an attractive, collectively agreed salary, industry bonuses as well as holiday and Christmas bonuses in accordance with the iGZ collective agreement
- An attractive benefit package
- With a special JobApp, employees communicate directly with the contact person and manage the time account in the app .
- High quality personal protective equipment and workwear
- Option to be taken over by the customer company
- You will work in a company that is certified according to DIN ISO 9001 and is bound by a collective agreement
Who are we?
The company Arbeitswelt Personaldienstleistungen is a constant partner on the market in the context of personnel placement, freelancer placement and the temporary employment of specialists and executives.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team.
Project frequently asked questions
What is the salary offer?
We pay an attractive, collectively agreed salary, industry bonuses as well as holiday and Christmas bonuses in accordance with the iGZ collective agreement